General Terms and Conditions of Racepass 18 to 24
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RACEPASS 18TO24 IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
- These terms and conditions of entry ("Conditions") apply to all persons entering the racecourse and grounds (Attendee or you) of any Jockey Club Racecourse. These Conditions are issued by Jockey Club Racecourses (JCR or the Operator or we).
- Conditions are issued by Jockey Club Racecourses (JCR or the Operator or we).
- Acceptance of these Conditions will result in a legally binding contract between you and the Operator which include the terms of the licence which we have granted to you to enter the Racecourse.
- It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with these Conditions.
- These Conditions may also be referred to as Entry Contract.
- These Conditions apply to all persons entering our Racecourses. If you attend the Racecourses in any capacity other than as a private individual, you must also agree to a set of Special Conditions, which will apply in addition to the Conditions. The Special Conditions are available on the Racecourse websites.
- If you do not understand or have any questions relating to these Conditions or any Special Conditions you should contact the Operator without delay for clarification.
- Every Attendee entering the Racecourse shall be deemed to have accepted all The Rules of Racing and shall do so subject to The Rules of Racing published by the British Horseracing Authority from time to time
- Entry to the Racecourse shall be at our discretion. We reserve the right to refuse entry to or expel any person from the Racecourse in accordance with these Conditions.
- The use of recording or communications equipment (e.g. cameras, video cameras, mobile phones, tablets and laptops) is strictly regulated by these Conditions. You must not use or make available any photograph, video footage or any other race data for commercial purposes (whether or not you receive payment in return). Please see Condition 10.
- Our liability under these Conditions is limited. Please see Condition 14.
- We reserve the right to search you and your belongings at any time whilst you are at the Racecourse. If you refuse a request to search you or your belongings, we might require you to leave the Racecourse.
- You must not bring alcohol into the Racecourse, unless this is specifically permitted by the Operator. You can return the items to your car, or we will confiscate and dispose of any alcohol purchased off the premises. Please see Condition 9.